Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild 120 Watt Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and unbelievable customer care. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, low-cost options. 120 Watt Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. 120 Watt Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. 120 Watt Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. 120 Watt Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit permits you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.