Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild 200 Watt Tanks Vape
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, low-priced choices. 200 Watt Tanks Vape
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. 200 Watt Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. 200 Watt Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. 200 Watt Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.