Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Advanced Vaping Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and amazing customer support. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, low-priced alternatives. Advanced Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Advanced Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Advanced Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Advanced Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.