Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild All Vaping Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer care. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. All Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. All Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. All Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. All Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.