Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Arctic Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer service. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Arctic Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Arctic Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Arctic Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Arctic Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they use a DIY juice set. This set allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.