Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Tanks Vape 2016
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable choices. Best Tanks Vape 2016
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Tanks Vape 2016
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Tanks Vape 2016
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Best Tanks Vape 2016
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This kit allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.