Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Tasting Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, low-cost options. Best Tasting Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Tasting Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Tasting Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Best Tasting Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice set. This package permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.