Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vape Tanks Stovetop
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing customer service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Best Vape Tanks Stovetop
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vape Tanks Stovetop
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vape Tanks Stovetop
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Best Vape Tanks Stovetop
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.