Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vaping Mods For Flavor
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and extraordinary customer support. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a great, affordable options. Best Vaping Mods For Flavor
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vaping Mods For Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vaping Mods For Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Best Vaping Mods For Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.