Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vaping Mods In 2016
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer service. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, low-cost options. Best Vaping Mods In 2016
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vaping Mods In 2016
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vaping Mods In 2016
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Best Vaping Mods In 2016
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This set enables you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.