Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Big Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing client service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Big Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Big Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Big Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Big Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.