Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Blue Harvest Vape Wild
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing client service. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, low-priced choices. Blue Harvest Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Blue Harvest Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Blue Harvest Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Blue Harvest Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.