Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild C3 Oil Vape Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible client service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a terrific, low-priced alternatives. C3 Oil Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. C3 Oil Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. C3 Oil Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. C3 Oil Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.