Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Cartridge Vape Tank
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply an excellent, low-priced options. Cartridge Vape Tank
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Cartridge Vape Tank
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Cartridge Vape Tank
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Cartridge Vape Tank
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set permits you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.