Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Ccell Vape Cartridge Packaging
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer support. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, inexpensive choices. Ccell Vape Cartridge Packaging
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Ccell Vape Cartridge Packaging
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Ccell Vape Cartridge Packaging
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Ccell Vape Cartridge Packaging
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit permits you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.