Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Dank Tanks Vape
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer service. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, low-cost options. Dank Tanks Vape
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Dank Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Dank Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Dank Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.