Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Diacetyl Vape Wild
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive options. Diacetyl Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site.
The company is special in lots of ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Diacetyl Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use several blending choices. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Diacetyl Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Diacetyl Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This set allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.