Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Does Vape Wild Use Diacetyl
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and incredible customer service. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, affordable options. Does Vape Wild Use Diacetyl
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Does Vape Wild Use Diacetyl
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Does Vape Wild Use Diacetyl
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Does Vape Wild Use Diacetyl
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.