Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild E Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and extraordinary customer support. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, inexpensive choices. E Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. E Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. E Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. E Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.