Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild E1 By Vape Wild
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply an excellent, low-priced options. E1 By Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The business is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. E1 By Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several blending choices. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. E1 By Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. E1 By Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.