Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Ecig Mods Kit
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and amazing client service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, inexpensive options. Ecig Mods Kit
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Ecig Mods Kit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Ecig Mods Kit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Ecig Mods Kit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.