Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Ego Ce4 Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing customer support. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer an excellent, low-cost options. Ego Ce4 Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Ego Ce4 Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Ego Ce4 Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a severe, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Ego Ce4 Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice set. This set permits you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.