Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Ego-T Mods
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and amazing customer support. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer an excellent, affordable choices. Ego-T Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Ego-T Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Ego-T Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Ego-T Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice set. This package enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.