Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Ego Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, affordable alternatives. Ego Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Ego Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Ego Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Ego Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.