Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Eleaf Vape Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary client service. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a great, inexpensive options. Eleaf Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Eleaf Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special thing about their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Eleaf Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Eleaf Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This set permits you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.