Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Fire Tanks Vape Cartridge Review
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer service. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-priced options. Fire Tanks Vape Cartridge Review
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Fire Tanks Vape Cartridge Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide several blending options. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Fire Tanks Vape Cartridge Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Fire Tanks Vape Cartridge Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package enables you to create something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.