Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Fire Tanks Vape Review
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and amazing customer support. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a fantastic, low-cost choices. Fire Tanks Vape Review
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Fire Tanks Vape Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Fire Tanks Vape Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Fire Tanks Vape Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.