Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Fish Tanks Vape Pen
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and unbelievable client service. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, low-cost alternatives. Fish Tanks Vape Pen
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Fish Tanks Vape Pen
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Fish Tanks Vape Pen
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Fish Tanks Vape Pen
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.