Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Flint Stoned Vape Wild
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply an excellent, affordable options. Flint Stoned Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Flint Stoned Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Flint Stoned Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Flint Stoned Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set allows you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.