Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Full Metal Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing client service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, low-cost options. Full Metal Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Full Metal Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Full Metal Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Full Metal Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.