Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Gas Tanks Vape
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing customer service. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, affordable choices. Gas Tanks Vape
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Gas Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Gas Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a severe, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Gas Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This package allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.