Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Gbox S100 Vape Wild
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable alternatives. Gbox S100 Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Gbox S100 Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Gbox S100 Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Gbox S100 Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This set allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.