Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Good Tanks Vape
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer care. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, affordable options. Good Tanks Vape
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Good Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Good Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Good Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.