Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Great Vape Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary client service. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Great Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Great Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Great Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Great Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer support and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.