Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Hannibal Nectar Vape Wild
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable client service. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, inexpensive choices. Hannibal Nectar Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Hannibal Nectar Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Hannibal Nectar Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers a severe, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Hannibal Nectar Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This set allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.