Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Hercules Tanks Vape
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Hercules Tanks Vape
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Hercules Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Hercules Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Hercules Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.