Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Highest Rated Vape Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and amazing customer support. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a great, low-cost choices. Highest Rated Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Highest Rated Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use several blending choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Highest Rated Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Highest Rated Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer support and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This package allows you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.