Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild How Many Vape Flavors Are There
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, low-cost alternatives. How Many Vape Flavors Are There
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. How Many Vape Flavors Are There
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing options. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. How Many Vape Flavors Are There
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. How Many Vape Flavors Are There
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This package enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.