Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Hybrid Tanks Vape
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer care. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply a terrific, affordable choices. Hybrid Tanks Vape
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Hybrid Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Hybrid Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Hybrid Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package allows you to produce something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.