Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Kangertech Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer support. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, low-priced options. Kangertech Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Kangertech Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Kangertech Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Kangertech Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This package allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.