Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Lbc Vape Wild
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing customer care. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Lbc Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Lbc Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Lbc Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Lbc Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.