Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mega Vape Tanks Sale
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a terrific, affordable options. Mega Vape Tanks Sale
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mega Vape Tanks Sale
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several mixing choices. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mega Vape Tanks Sale
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Mega Vape Tanks Sale
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit enables you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.