Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mods Pro Vapor Shop
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer support. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Mods Pro Vapor Shop
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mods Pro Vapor Shop
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mods Pro Vapor Shop
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Mods Pro Vapor Shop
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice set. This package enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.