Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mods Up Vapor Shop
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer care. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Mods Up Vapor Shop
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mods Up Vapor Shop
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mods Up Vapor Shop
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Mods Up Vapor Shop
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice package. This package allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.