Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mods Up Vapor Supply
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary client service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, inexpensive options. Mods Up Vapor Supply
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mods Up Vapor Supply
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mods Up Vapor Supply
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Mods Up Vapor Supply
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.