Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mods Vape
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer service. They offer a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a terrific, low-priced choices. Mods Vape
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mods Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous blending options. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mods Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Mods Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.