Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mods Vaping Best
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, affordable options. Mods Vaping Best
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mods Vaping Best
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mods Vaping Best
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Mods Vaping Best
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This package allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.