Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mods Vaping
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing customer support. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, inexpensive choices. Mods Vaping
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mods Vaping
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mods Vaping
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a severe, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Mods Vaping
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice set. This kit permits you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.