Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Monster Vape Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing client service. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a fantastic, low-cost choices. Monster Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Monster Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use several blending choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Monster Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Monster Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This set permits you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.