Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mystery Mar17 Vape Wild
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a fantastic, inexpensive options. Mystery Mar17 Vape Wild
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website.
The business is special in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mystery Mar17 Vape Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mystery Mar17 Vape Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Mystery Mar17 Vape Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.